This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 points! Tweets post about this mean girl on twitter?
10-03-2012, 07:40 AM
10 points! Tweets post about this mean girl on twitter?
So theres this girl on twitter that I dont even know but shes trying to cause problems with me and indirect tweeting me and I think its funny because Ive done NOTHING to her. She claims I copy everything she does?? Lol yet she still follows me! Im having to much fun with this so Im not gonna block her but what are some tweets I should post about her?? haha btw shes mad cause I love one direction and the wanted and apparently Im only aloud to like one. So what are some funny/mean tweets to tweet about her/ to her?? thanks Smile btw she told some other girl that I should kill myself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 07:48 AM

PUNCH HER THRU THE INTERNET.

That's just mean. Some people were born without lives, they lack the mentality to have minds of their own.
People like her just follow random people because they have no friends.
You copy everything she does, after she copies you first.
She looks up to you, she wants to be like you.. obsessively.
You have a fan club.
--
I'm not on Twatter, so I'm not sure how it works, but I'm sure you can do clever stuff with the #tags as well. =] Just don't hurt her too much, in case it gets serious or suicidal. You never know what kinds of loonies are on the other side of the satellite screen.
--

Dude, look up more pick up lines at http://www.someecards.com/
I'm sure there's some relevant to your situation.

Ads

10-03-2012, 07:48 AM

sounds dumb, just call her stupid and ignore her.