This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make my travel website interesting and drive more visitors?
11-19-2012, 03:11 AM
How to make my travel website interesting and drive more visitors?
I would like to make it interesting and encourage repeat visiting from viewers. If you have any ideas on how to enhance my website http://www.exotissimo.com, I would really appreciate your suggestions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 03:19 AM

That is a very nice site and professionally done. Here's my tip on how to promote website.

1. You can start here on yahoo answer. Reply to posts asking for travel advice and include link to your site. Please don't spam every post as it is against yahoo rule. Do it genuinely. Do this with other webboard than yahoo.

2. How about adding a webboard so people could post interesting info? That would bring people back.

3. Add a rating system for hotels and such. I like tripadvisor. Since your site specialize in South East Asia, that is a plus.

4. Same old exchange of banners with other site.

5. Post video on Youtube and include link to your site. Maybe video of places to see in South East Asia, tips, tricks, etc.. If you check Youtube, you'll see that people use it as promotional vehicle to websites.

6. Twitter.

7. Add your site to follow site ie delicious.com

8. Write blog on blogspot.com and have links to your site. Blogspot gets a lot of "spider" crawl from google and, if link to your site, you'll get more traffic when people do google search.

I highly recommend you get a book on e-commerce or internet marketing. Download them for free if you know how to use bit torrent.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply