This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to twitter, a few QUESTIONS if anyone is willing to help me out !?
11-19-2012, 03:12 AM
New to twitter, a few QUESTIONS if anyone is willing to help me out !?
I joined twitter because I'm going to the Americans Most Wanted Tour, and I wanted to follow drake and Lil Wayne to see if maybe drake is making a surprise appearance on the AZ concert ..

So I actually replied to one of drakes 'posts' and I was JW if he actually see's the replies, and if I can see where I replied to him on his page?

also, why are random people following me when I don't even know them .. how can I make them not follow me anymore?

Also ! I cannot upload a picture, or a background to my page, I don't know the site may be down or something still ..

so there's no like comments or msgs or anything? I know nothing about this .. ha ha ..

if anyone could help I would appreciate it ! thanks so much .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 03:20 AM

1. if he's really famous there may be a lot of people replying to him at the same time so it's possible that he saw it, but not likely.
and on his page you can only see what he writes not what people write to him.
2. random people will follow you. it's not a big deal, but if it bothers you that much you can block them. just click on followers and scroll the mouse over where you see a little arrow pointing down and click block follower or whatever it says.
3. the site has been down for a couple of days due to a cyber attack or something, but when they fix that it should work fine. i think it still has some bugs in it too so it might take a few tries.
4. you can send direct mesages to people and only they'll see it, but it can only be peolpe who follow you and you follow them. on the sidebar, there's a link that says direct messages.
you can also reply to people's comments and they'll see it when they click on their username which also appears as a link on the sidebar. you can see other people's replies to you as well if you click on it. you can reply to anybody and don't have to be following them. as i said before with celebrities it's unlikely they'll see it because they get many replies.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply