This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tommy-Joe Ratliff sold his Soul to the Devil ?
11-22-2012, 04:46 AM
Tommy-Joe Ratliff sold his Soul to the Devil ?
Tommy is Adam Lambert's Lead Guitarist ,Now... i really like His Guitar skills ... he is Atheist, i know .. he is following Church of Satan on twitter ( its OK) .. but last September ,he tweeted something really confusing , he said *" He sold his Soul to the Devil"* dunno he was serious or Joking around (he deleted that tweet).he is really sweet guy who likes "Marilyn Monson"( Satanist , but i really like his Music) and Nine Inch Nail (they also sang songs against Christianity, no doubt they made some Great Music) he doesn't like sports (his choice) .. and another occasion Fan asked on twitter "What do u do on Sundays ?? " he answered " he worship The Devil " (Link At The End) , and another tweet , i don't have a Link , he said ,he want to convert 2 Satanism .in one another tweet he siad "I guess I'm not the Devil worshiper that I thought I was """( Link At the end) .don't get me wrong, he is really confused , what to do ?? A CHILD who is inspired by MARILYN MANSON ( well , we all know about him ) ............ what do u think He is "Joking or Serious" and Some explaination ? Thnk u ... https://twitter.com/TommyJoeRatliff/stat...5176818688

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2012, 04:55 AM

Manson and the Church of Satan are real Satanists who follow the Satanic Bible which is elite atheism. It is NOT inverse Christianity and has nothing to do with an actual Devil

Ads

He was joking. I think it actually started with some comments the Westboro Baptist Church made about him (they called him a "devil child"). He found it funny and has had a little fun with it.
By the way you already said you understand he is Atheist right? Well atheists don't believe in the devil...Also if you keep following what he tweets you will see him joking about becoming a Christian a few times. He just likes to joke around about religious beliefs, don't take it seriously.

If you are searching to be more famous or get more followers or likes or views or everything you can give a try to order some and then the real ones will start to rise!
Not real stats make you more trustable so more people are going to like your content Smile
A lot of websites are giving these services but what i choose is
socialwarrior.net
Because they are safe and theis support is top notch Smile
Give it a try !