This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't access twitter via my yahoo?
11-22-2012, 04:47 AM
Can't access twitter via my yahoo?
I have My Yahoo as my homepage and have always had it so I can add twitter and facebook to my yahoo main page, however yesterday I noticed that twitter didn't work on my yahoo anymore, I can add twitter to my yahoo but it says no recent tweets and I follow a lot of people, so I normally have some tweets. BTW. facebook works fine on my yahoo. Was wondering of anyone else has this problem.

TIA,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2012, 04:56 AM

I have the same problem...been like this for a few days. I have tried removing and reloading the app, but it still says no tweets available. I guess it's time to start looking for another home page.

Ads

Ive been having the same problem for over a week now, guess i might just have to give another homepage a try, as nobody seems to know how to fix this or what is wrong.

I've also had the problem for around a week. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the twitter content widget on the my yahoo page. I've tried using different computers, different browsers, etc. Tried logging out and back into twitter. Facebook works fine. Can't figure it out and don't see anywhere online to request help.