This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have some questions about twitter?
11-22-2012, 04:50 AM
I have some questions about twitter?
Wut are some of the basics that I need to know? And how can I get my idol to follow me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2012, 04:58 AM

Follow those people who follows you back. About basic twitter write only those thing which impress you and your follower. Use hash tag, upload pics and daily update use necessary in twitter choose a good back ground also.

Ads

11-22-2012, 04:58 AM

For twitter, you can write funny things or cute things that can relate to life or anything that can amuse your followers. Remember the more interesting things you post, the more followers you will have. Usually celebrities tweet things they are doing and about upcoming events. Always be on twitter to check if someone just tweeted. If your idol just recently tweeted while you are on twitter, it means they are on online too. Quickly tweet them something nice and ask them to follow you back and hopefully they will. They usually get a crapload of tweets a day but remember to tweet them when you see they are online. If you tweet them after they are offline, then they will never see your tweet . Good luck Smile