This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What shall I do? Is it time to move on?
11-22-2012, 04:52 AM
What shall I do? Is it time to move on?
So me and my ex broke up about 2 months ago now. We got together as we started out as friend, were in the exact same friendship group and have been for years.

He broke up with me cos 'he just didnt feel the same anymore' (I'm 22, he's 23 and we were together nearly 2 years) which was painfully sudden as I thought we had something great going on and I loved him so so much. However in our last month of our relationship I'd found out he'd been texting another girl who he completely claimed was just a friend. I asked him to stop cos I didn't have a good feeling about it and he said he would, yet he lied and continued to text her behind my back.

Since we split I've heard rumours they've slept together and when I saw him on a night out he completely denies it, yet she posted things on twitter/ Facebook implying its true. I've checked this girl out and I'm not just saying it, she's a slapper and other people have said she trouble. When I've seen him in a social situation he physically can't look me in the eye.

It just hurts cos I've lost someone I love and had talked about marriage with, and I've lost my friends too as my ex lives with them so its awkward to go and see them. It just doesn't feel fair that he's got it all on a plate. I just haven't dated progressed with my claims about this girl as I don't wanna lose my friends completely. But I just can't help my feelings for him either.

Do I just cut all ties completely. A few of my friends reckon hell regret all this, but I can't wait round forever right?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2012, 05:00 AM

Sorry but END IT!!!
I say if you can completely trust the person your with and know they can tell you the truth no matter what THAN your in a good relationship!!
Otherwise why do u wanna be with someone that's gonna lie to you and you always have to worry about whether or not his cheating on you!!!

Ads

Sometimes your life takes you in separate ways but just remember
TRUE LOVE DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL NEVER BREAK UP
IT MEANS YOU WILL ALWAYS GET BACK TOGETHER
if its meant to be he will come back to you people just want to see if the grass is greener on the other side sometimes. use this time for yourself in bettering you the worst that could happen is you might meet someone else but just concentrate on you right now x

End it!!! You are a strong independent woman who don't need no man in her life. You go there and you tell him that you don't need him.