This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get over a seemingly straight crush?
11-26-2012, 08:38 PM
How to get over a seemingly straight crush?
I have a crush on a seemingly straight acquaintance. It sucks because although she knows I exist, I know she doesn't feel anything towards me. Shes always hanging out with the guys.. Plus im a year younger than her. I feel as though she looks down on me for that. I waved to her in the hall and she said hello but I know it didn't lighten her life any. She basically snubbed me. I wish I expressed my liking towards her while I had the chance, I hate being shy to the point where I push people away..

I wish I could get over her, I've tried blocking her out but thoughts of her always seem to find their way back into my mind. It doesn't help that a she knows I followed her on twitter and now I pretty much refresh my page all the time to see if she has said anything.. I know it's not the end of the world but I just wish things would work in my favor every now and then... Some words of advice would be nice.. Thanks for reading.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 08:47 PM

I have a friend thats in the sorta exact situation your in. She likes a girl who is straight, and although tries to get over her it doesn't work. The best tadvice to give you from my observing my friend would be to crush on another person. My friend has new curshes on other girls, and that gets the main one out from her mind, but though this advice might not be that effective since she always comes back to remembering the straight girl. You should accept the fact that she's straight, and that in her eyes are only guys that will fit her image. You should try to find someone that is bi or les and that should help you out a little if you like that person instead. Try to move on, don't cling to her and waste your time, thats the advice i tell my friend, and even though i know its easier said than done, I tell her that because I don't want her wasting her time fixed on that one girl and feeling all miserable all the time. There are plenty others out there, you just have to take that step and find that person.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply