This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Idk if I should keep him or let go?
10-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Idk if I should keep him or let go?
Ok so my best friends neighbor and I are dating and I went to a party with him and he mentioned something he saw on twitter (he doesn't have a fb) so I'm like hmmm I'll look him up on twitter. I found out that his old account was closed but someone else had mentioned his account in a post so I clIcked her name. In her bio it said I am in love with "..." (I won't name names) and I saw lots of posts showing that he was and still is dating her. She had pictures proving it from football games ect. For sure I know that they got together about 4 days before him and I did. It says they've been together 3 years but idk if that's what she was talking about. Anyway.im going to see him tomarrow and talk to him and her. Point is that idk if I want to completely dump him or keep him. I know once a cheater always a cheater, but my dad was one and now he is committed and married. A part of me wants to leave him but he also has made me very happy and besies the obvious he's perfect likes a lot of the same things I do and we get a long great. Idk what to do please help!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 08:02 AM

once u talk to him, see what he has to say, youll probably know what ur decision will be, good luck(:

Ads

It's only cheating if you get caught

it depends on his reaction. if he goes on to deny the fact that hes with some other girl besides you, break up.

if he admits it and is honest about it ask him "what do we do now?" or something like that.. and see what comes otu of it :/

good luck

First of all he's not perfect if he's cheating on you.
Second of all, the right thing to do right now is dump him. If you two are meant to be together, then he will figure his shit out and come crawling back to you better than ever. If you do not dump him and let this one slide, what's to stop him from cheating again? He has to know that cheating on you is not okay and that there will be consequences for doing it, such as losing you. However, everyone does deserve a second chance in my opinion, if they've earned it. So therefore, my advice is to leave him, and hopefully the thought of losing you will be so dreadful to him that he'll fix things. If not, then it's his loss, he's a cheating asshole, and you can do better! Don't ever lower your standards for a man or make it acceptable for others to treat you like dirt! It might suck being single, but it's worth the wait to find that perfect guy.