This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She doesn't text me back but gets on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook?
11-26-2012, 08:39 PM
She doesn't text me back but gets on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook?
There's this girl I really enjoy talking to and she thinks of me as a nice friend. But whenever I text her, she usually, most of time, doesn't text back or takes a long time to text back but only with a couple words. Sometimes I have to send her another message before she texts me back, and I told her she leaves me on hold a lot but she said ''i do it to everyone. ah.'' I don't buy it. The other day I was really sad and longing for her to reply after 10 hours of waiting for a text so I sent her a long message on Facebook saying how I miss seeing her and how I can't sleep and then she finally replied to me a minute after I sent the message at 2 in the morning. I know she's not busy, but I just feel so insignificant when she doesn't text me because she obviously has her phone with her 24/7. It just really hurts my feelings and gets me sad and gives me anxiety waiting for a message. I really believe she knows this too... I mean right now I left her a message asking if it's okay if I wear this color of shoes instead of the one she picked out for an upcoming dance we're going together 3 hours ago and she was just on Instagram liking photos and commenting 20 minutes ago. I hate this feeling of not mattering to her. I just want her to reply because our convos only last 4-5 messages. What should I say or do? I'm really depressed because I feel like I don't matter.
She has unlimited texting.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 08:47 PM

She may have limited texting on her phone plan but unlimited data plan.
Get fb ect connected to your phone so you can talk through there. You can get fb connect to phone ever if it's not a smart phone.

Ads

Sounds like she's got you wrapped. If a cat was starving for a week, and someone tossed it a rotten fish, I bet that would be the tastiest fish in the world as far as that cat was concerned. Don't settle for rotten fish. Find someone who reciprocates your interest rather than tolerates it.

she's just not that into you, dude - it's simple

she thinks of you as a friend, and that's all it will ever be

she knows that if she replies right after you message her, you will expect her to do it every time

chances are your texts get annoying, so she ignores them

do you understand the concept of "clingy"? it gets old really fast

anyways, she's never going to date you, and she probably isnt as good of a friend as you think, she just doesnt want to be rude to you