This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I unfollow her?
11-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Should I unfollow her?
So this girl and I have only had like two conversations in school and then I found her on twitter and I followed her.. She didn't give it to me. Do you think she'll be creeped out that I'm following her?? Should I unfollow her before she sees it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 08:48 PM

Trust me, she's seen that you're following her already. Tweet her something and if she tweets back, it's all good but if she doesnt, just unfollow her

Ads

Please explain what this has to do with royalty?

One should desist from "unfollowing" her dear boy, perchance that she may tweet something of great gravitas and import at a future date. You see, the twits on Twitter only use the medium to relay matters of huge importance. It is a force for good dear boy, in 140 characters or less.

She will be pleased that you are following her as more followers makes her look more popular. And she will have seen that you are following her - believe me that high school girls check these things on an almost hourly basis. But that doesn't mean she will respect you or her many other followers.

You can follow whoever you like - people join Twitter to share their thoughts with the public so why would they be creeped out when the public read them?

Twitter? I doesn't matter. There's nothing creepy about social networking unless you're a real creeper IRL. Are you?

yeah...

Socially inept? It can be seen as creepy. The less you talk, the more you allow others to assume. Lacking doesn't equal inability. Start talking. You'll get farther with high charisma.

you're weird

maybe she didnt know you followed her? I wouldnt unfollow her unless she seems creeped out that you are...