This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheating ex gfs..........?
11-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Cheating ex gfs..........?
Me and my girlfriend were together for 2 years and I broke up with her because my ex came back into the picture. My ex and I dated in HS and she cheated on me and left me for another guy, and recently she started following my gf and I on Twitter. We started hanging out and I caught feelings for her again. My ex just moved out of HER exs apartment and now is living with her mother again. Thinking about giving her another chance... Did I make a mistake? What do YOU think are her intentions??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 08:48 PM

yeah... u made a mistake. ur ex obviously knew u were with another girl and got u to get rid of that two year relationship. well it seems like ur gf didnt mean anything to you and im glad u broke up with her before she got hurt even more. ur ex had bad intentions in the beginning and hopefully im wrong but karma is a bitch.

Ads

11-26-2012, 08:48 PM

Bro you broke up with your girlfriend of two years because your ex that cheated on you is talking to you again. Im sorry to say this and you can say im disrespectful or rude if you want but that is the stupidest thing ive ever heard. Obviously you wasted two years of your life that you are never getting back with a girl you dont care about. Sure get back with the cheating one and I guarantee in due time you will be back on yahoo answers asking if you made a mistake and you are going to get one word answers from everyone.......YES!!!!!