This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more followers on twitter?
11-26-2012, 08:40 PM
How do I get more followers on twitter?
If you have a twitter please follow me mines @XxCatherine97xX
Thanks Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 08:48 PM

First of all, you should decide what type of ppl you want to engage. Then Search and follow them, maximum people will follow you in return.

Ads

You should talk about Twitter outside Twitter. Spread the news by word of mouth,attach your twitter address to your email signature, your business card, online profiles and adding a Twitter RSS feed to your blog or webpage also helps.

I would recommend you to tweet as much as possible. Ask questions and answer more often. Join discussions/topics which you find interesting. If you find some useful info don't forget to thank twitter users- this will create a good repo and would help establish your brand.

What is the catch...?? Time - you need to be friendly and spend a good deal of time .

There is also a shortcut to get more followers however you might have to wait a week when you reach 2000 followers or something. Twellow and JustTweetIt are few sites which will help you find people who interest you and get some more followers.

It's a combination of things mentioned thus far.

Yes, talk about Twitter outside of Twitter; blogs, forums, Yahoo Answers Wink

Yes, perform targeted searches, both using Twitter itself, and third party directories such as WeFollow, and Twellow. A good search to perform that has worked for me (7,800 followers at the moment), is for the term "Follow Back". Most people who advertise follow for follow will have "I follow back" or "always follow back" in their Bio.

Yes, do a search for pay-for-followers services. I've done this for many clients and they've been very satisfied thus far. If you search diligently enough, you'll find "targeted" (take with a grain of salt) followers, that will run you more $ - or non-targeted followers (yet still active, real accounts, no fakes, no bots, etc), for much, much cheaper.

The service I've found that I use regularly is http://www.PennyFollowers.com. Followers are literally $0.01 each. I'm yet to find a better service or better price. I've purchased upwards of 50,000 followers, spread across several different accounts. My initial worries were a) fake accounts, b) getting unfollowed by everyone once the service is over, and c) they ask for your password. All three fears of mine were gone after I tried the service with a "test" budget of $10 (for just 1000 followers).

- All accounts are real people, active users.
- 99% of everyone stayed following me after the service was performed
- They take your password because they use directories and API integrations and sign you up for follower services, and never EVER tweet from your account.

That's my experience. All the best in yours. Cheers.

I use this software

http://tweetattacks.com/?e=tweetatt

It's absolutely awesome you can get 100-200 followers on a daily basis. Check out the free version, if you don't want to pay Smile.