This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My bf is Confusing me ..Help?
10-03-2012, 08:10 AM
My bf is Confusing me ..Help?
My bf is giving me choice between him and deleting twitter application saying " if you want me you have to delete twitter" despite me nicely explaining that i only use for news i still don't understand his point

What would you do if it was you in this situation??
1-agree?
2-disagree?
3-keep negotiating (he doesn't negotiate he fights)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 08:18 AM

You should disagree with him. An ultimatum is a stupid and immature way for him to control you. He shouldn't be able to control which social media applications you use. tell him to ___ off, since he doesn't control you.

If you relent now, he'll walk all over you. Next thing you know its no facebook, no going to this restaurant, and all those other weird things he likes to control.

OPTION 2 ALL THE WAY!!

Ads

he is probably jelouse of other guys...but i really dont know.

He sounds controlling.

I would not do it and tell him if you can't live your life the way you want to, then we shouldn't be together.

If I was dating Brad Pitt and he asked me to get rid of Twitter....it would be gone!!!!

So I guess you need to ask yourself.......are you dating your "Brad Pitt" or are you dating a "just for now" guy?

Id be like um ok... and decide wether the situation is worth the fight or not.. if my bf asked me to delete my Twitter id be like ok. And do it. Because my relationship is worth more than Twitter but also if he has one he's gotta delete it too.. cause ya can't ask me to do something you, yourself arent willing to do.. ya know?

Keep fighting, today he's asking you this, tomorrow it will be something else, I mean come on you have your own choices, there are things you want to do, people you wish to keep in touch with, he needs to understand that and respect your wishes.

Woah if I was you I would of been like no end of conversation & keep doing what you do he can't be controlling you like that he's not bieng a good boyfriend by doing that & if you keep doing what he says he's gunna take advantage of you & is gunna think he owns you . & if he keeps fighting don't reply or anything let him apologize to you ! Till he calms down your allowed to do whatever you want my opinion .

Omg just git rid of it. It's a twitter account and if you only use it for news watch the news on tv or go on msn or aol or yahoo. It's not like he's asking you to change or stop talking to your friends... It's a twitter account.