This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's wrong with my iPod?
11-26-2012, 08:40 PM
What's wrong with my iPod?
Whenever I'm on someones twitter it will glitch out I think. On my iPod touch I google someones twitter email and when their profile shows up and I click on "view more tweets" nothing will happen. It won't let me view more tweets. Whatever icon I click on nothing happens. If I click on their instagram photos,tweets,followers,following nothing will happen. It was letting me do it yesterday and like 5 mins later its doing this. What is wrong here? And PLEASE explain and no short answers!!!
I forgot to mention I've turned off my iPod several times and it still doesn't work.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 08:49 PM

Is this happening with all your apps or just one? If it's only in one specific app, then uninstall that app and try reinstalling it, or maybe it's just got a bug that they'll have to fix (maybe).

If the problem is happening with many apps, then restore your iPod. Connect it to iTunes, go the iPod's page, and select Restore.

Ads

11-26-2012, 08:49 PM

So if I understand your question correctly, you are Google searching in Safari for people's Twitter accounts and when your click on the link from google, nothing happens and you just stay on the search page? This is a very common problem when using google on iOS devices (via safari) and its not just limited to searching for twitter account. You do a google search, click the link and noting happens. Make sure the OS has the latest update (settings/general/software update) and delete all website data and cookies (settings/safari/clear history+clear cookies and data). Also make sure you have a stable wifi connection. Unfortunatly this is not a bug that has been properly recognized by Apple, but I can assure you, as I have had this same issue, that it's not something that will happen all of the time. Try using a different search engine, and I'd that doesn't work, which is should, and you just can't take it anymore, download a different browser from the app store. There's a ton of free browsers but none of them work as good as safari, also, it might not have the problem with google like safari does, but you will run into other bugs, as all software has them in some form or another. Hope this helps.