This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are all these celebs on twitter telling us to follow whomever ?
11-27-2012, 06:24 AM
Why are all these celebs on twitter telling us to follow whomever ?
Ok I'm on twitta a lot these days an all these celebs are like..FOLLOW COMEDY TWEETS AND YOULL GET A 1000 followers or I'll follow you If you RT and follow funny tweets like no kidding all the celebs are saying this

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:32 AM

they probably aren't.. and i don't care enough to give any attention to that silliness.

Ads

They're fake celebs. Be sure to check carefully if they are variations of the real celeb's usernames. only posers do that Smile

I've seen them do that too.. BUT THEY ARENT THE REAL ACCOUNTS OF THE CELEBS!
They have most likely changed one letter or so of their username so you think it's the real deal.. but it's not!! Look for verified accounts... these can be trusted. This means they have been checked out by twitter.

Celebrities do not tweet on Twitter saying, "Follow this person and I will DM a certain celebrity" or "Retweet this tweet and I will give you a certain amount of followers" and more. There are fan accounts on Twitter that tweet things that have to with following or retweeting someone. They tweet those types of things so that the certain person can get more followers or retweets and since they are a big account from all those people that has followed them a lot of people believe what their saying. You can tell who is a celebrity on Twitter and who isn't. Twitter only gives Verified Accounts to celebrities so that their fans do have an easier way of finding them. You can tell if they have a Verified Account if you see the blue circle next to their name with a white check mark inside the circle. I used to always believe the people that would tweet, "Follow this person and I will DM a certain celebrity" and "Retweet this tweet and I will give you a certain amount of followers" but after a little bit I knew that it wasn't true and they were just looking for an easy way to get followers and retweets. Celebrities don't tweet those types of things. When celebrities tweet on Twitter they look like a normal person making status' about what's going on in their lives.