This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What companies stock do you feel are going to decrease in the Financial Industry?
11-27-2012, 06:24 AM
What companies stock do you feel are going to decrease in the Financial Industry?
Hey guys, I'm doing a project for school as part of a finance class. We were all assigned an industry, I got Financial Industry and we have to find one stock we think will increase in the next few months and one that will decrease.
I don't know that much about about the industry but I'm having a really hard time telling if a stock could go down.
Could you please let me know how to tell if a stock will potentially go down in the next few months and recommend a couple to look into.

Any help is greatly appreciated, Thank you in Advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:32 AM

Durable goods are expected to continue a decrease. Retail stores that don't sell food. REITs are expected to increase with the recovery of the housing crisis. Due to foreclosures, apartment rentals have increased 14% and is expected to continue upward. Apple will continue to make record sales of Ipods and Iphone. Maybe Ipads too. Facebook will crash in the near future and will sell for under $20 a share.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply