This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it true that 19 States have filed a petition to secede from the United States?
11-27-2012, 06:24 AM
Is it true that 19 States have filed a petition to secede from the United States?
I saw a tweet on twitter that 19 states are petitioning a peaceful release from the united states, but I didn't think it was true because then again not everything on the internet is solid, but then I saw another one and another one. So I just had to ask, is it true?

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2012/1...69298.html

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-new...ted-states

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:33 AM

36 states.

Ads

No it isn't the number is 20.

It is closer to 30 now. Many are reaching the threshhold where a Federal response is required.

The next action is we need our State government to sign a declaration of secession. Texas is closest to his happening, but the Gov. Rick Perry does not go along with this idea. If he ignores the will of the people, he will be removed from office.

Yes. Look on this site https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions

They will never secede though.

They want to join Mexico ... !

You retards are desperate to divert attention from the massive failures of your Messiah.

Less than 1% of the populations in those states have signed petitions saying they want to secede, but most people are just going to ignore them as redneck racists, who can't accept they have a black man as president. There is no state legislature that has initiated a petition of secession. The only problem would be if these losers decide to try and enforce their demands with weapons.

Is there a counter petition yet to require those who have signed the secession petition to declare their loyalty to the US constitution or lose citizenship and all the perks that go with that citizenship yet bro?

No, not exactly. A certain number of people from a some states have signed a petition to do so. But no states have officially filed for secession.