This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He called me an "a**hole"?
11-27-2012, 06:24 AM
He called me an "a**hole"?
So I was on twitter talking to a guy friend and we were just going back and forth and he said "Tushe..." as in "tushay" after I said something back to him and so I tweeted him back and said "I never knew how to spell that word till today thanks Tongue" then he said "lol neither did i, i had to look it up" and i thought we were being playful and kidding around so i tweeted back saying "Lol what did you look up? 'how to roperly spell tushay to make me sound smart'?? lol" and i guess he got offended because he tweeted back saying "Lol no a**hole i just looked up tushay."

I did not mean to be mean or sound rude i was just kidding around. Im a girl and growing up with 2 brothers i was taught that a guy should never ht or use fowl language towards a woman. I think my comment made him mad. I tweeted back sayng "....lol your mad" again kidding around, to see if he would disagree, and instead he just retweeted the tweet.....

I was so embarassed by his insult that i deleted all the tweets i had in conversation with him and even changed my username so no one would see who he tweeted that word to. What should i do????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:33 AM

he's rude. Tweet him back "and, you're the s h i t in my a s s." lol

Ads

He was probably joking.... over reacting Is an understatement....

Find another friend

Boohoooo baby marias feelings are hurt

Wow. He just was being sarcastic. And it's touché...so you're both dumbasses.

Omfg are you serious? Get a grip. He's just playing. I can't believe you're even thinking about this -.-

Never have a conversation that is sarcastic on the internet.... when you are on the internet you can't tell the difference between joking and being mean. So often people take it as though you are being rude. He could very well be texting somebody asking what they think about this conversation, right now.

You have to talk to him in person to tell him what you thought... that or in a very discriptive message on twitter what you actually meant and how you are sorry that there was a misunderstanding...

And then explain why this is in P&S lol.

Sounds like your getting easily offended as well. Pick up the phone and try actually talking to him instead.

Since you've already change your username, just make it simple, don't be friend with him Smile

I will never type that kind of word to my friend or on my Facebook's wall, never Smile