This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gain more Twitter follower sites, are they safe?
11-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Gain more Twitter follower sites, are they safe?
Im new to Twitter and im often tempted to sign up to those sites to gain more followers. You basically exchange points, so your always following someone in return. But this always comes up and it sounds worrying:
They Can
Read Tweets from your time line.
See who you follow, and follow new people.
Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:33 AM

wouldnt use it it! it can cause virus on your twitter this includes
inboxing people links and when they click on it it gives them virus

Ads

Depends on Sites Some of them Post Tweets For you As Per Site Requirement i wouldint Trust those Sites tho

I think everything natural is good. Better you take part actively there; follow the people in the similar niche, some of them will follow you back for sure. By this way, you can get slow but real followers. Smile

no it doesnt... been using a tool like that since then... and it is effective way to get more followers...
now I am looking forward to a site like you talked about... http://www.getfreesignals.com

hope it helps Smile

You can get twitter follower many ways. Such as by following more people there, by making good tweet or from social exchange site.

Well I don't know what social exchange websites you had used but I personally never had a problem.
I suggest http://www.socialclerks.com being using it for the past few months, it will not effect you in any way (like updating your profile or posting tweets for you).
It has a simple exchange program in which you follow someone as you said and earn point, therefore you can gain the same amount of followers as people you follow. Which a lot better than following random people and get suspended.

hey pretty, dont worry for that they are definitely safe, one of my friend used one site for getting more twitter followers and it responded well. You can search some useful sites in internet and increase the number of followers of your twitter account...ok..have a good day

Some people say they are, but I've not had good luck with them. These sites can be used to hack or send you so much spam. You can try following people and hope they follow back. You should reading tutorials or eBooks about getting followers.