This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can I share my ideas, opinions, articles, research and writings that isn't a blog or social media?
11-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Where can I share my ideas, opinions, articles, research and writings that isn't a blog or social media?
I want to find a site where I can share the aforementioned items, but be sure of readership. I don't want Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, etc, recommended because I'm not really in favor of social media. Though, if a good case is made for one, I will consider it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:33 AM

You can make your own website.

Other than that your only other options I would suggest are Tumblr or Wordpress since those aren't like Facebook and Twitter where it's a big social network and your friend will see it. With Tumblr and Wordpress you can make tags and stuff so only people with the same interest as you can find it.

Ads

OPEN YOUR OWN WEB SITE

It is the world of social media and its outreach is unparalleled. You can use it as a great way to make people aware of your ideas. Still, it is entirely up to you. Wordpress is also a viable option.
But the best way would be opening your own website. But when you open your own website, you will also have to ensure that it is visible in the search engines and that is going to take one heck of an effort. So all the best.

Quora is a fantastic website, it allows you to post your articles and also share your views/ opinions on questions asked by users.