This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do I Make My Website Work?
11-27-2012, 06:25 AM
How Do I Make My Website Work?
I Have My Own Website, I am Getting Alot Of People As Such Well I say Alot say about 180 per month which is not to bad as my site as been running for three month's the thing is i want even more people to get on to my site, and to make order's Its Ok Looking But I Need People To Buy.. Any Ideas

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:33 AM

I have 3 successful websites and my first one did not do diddley until I learned how internet marketing worked. I used Wealthy Affiliate - they talk alot about affiliate marketing but the methods are the same. In fact my other two sites I built just to market other peoples products. Anyway if you want to check them out
http://www.the-wealthyaffiliate-way.com
work at it everyday and you'll do good

Ads

What is your website ? second , what are you selling ? If your interested in trying to do small advertising on a budget to draw more traffic ( Increase Sales )check out my site in the center of the landing page is a link , to the way that I advertise on a budget to generate more traffic . I have alot of useful articles , and page links related to your exact question . I wish you luck !

Thanks,

Walter

Hi,

180 a month is an okay start but you could easily be getting that number of visitors a day

I use search engine optimization on my sites and I do my SEO myself

Search engine optimization simply is the process of making your site appear early in the search results for search phrases relevant to your website

So if your website is about dog collars then you want your site to appear in one of the top 3 positions in Google when someone does a Google search for dog collars

The thing is to optimize the content on your pages for the keyword term, called on page search engine optimization [more info at http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com/o...ation.html ]

Then you have to get links from other websites to your website. The links should use words that you want to rank for as the anchor text. An explanation of anchor text at http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com/L...arity.html [you'll need to scroll down a little]

There are several ways you can get links to your site

A little too much to go into here but http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com/S...links.html has a few methods explained

You really can get that number of visitors a day and more.

Good luck

Don't forget about off-line marketing for your site. People who are surfing for what you offer will find it, provided you've optimised your site to appear in the rankings.

But, there's a host of other people out there who know nothing about you and maybe don't even realise that you have an answer to their problems. This is when you need to do off-line marketing to drive people to your site.

It could be adverts in related magazines or sign-writing on your car. Press releases to publications whose readers would be interested in what you have to say and want to visit your site to find out more. (Press releases cannot be plugs for your business - they must be informative articles.)

Think about who your target markets are and where they gather. Start promoting what you do in those places, whether it's networking meetings off-line or social networks on-line, for example.

Good luck!

The two most effective ways of garnering traffic and interest to your site are SEO keyword usage and social media marketing. That is where your traffic is going to come from. Not word of mouth, not by chance, not trick click ads. These are the two best ways of getting people there.

If you don't feel comfortable enough doing this yourself, you can hire a freelance writer to take care of both for you.

It looks goods that you are getting 180 visits in a month but if you want to popularize your site and need to sell your products more, you have to do toughest job i.e. marketing in order to trap the visitors
Marketing could be in any form

* Posting Classified ads
* Form posting by referring link of your website
* Blog posting
* myspace marketing
* affiliate marketing

and many more.....

As SEO provides website the muscles to beat the competition when surfers seek services in your sector then why would you not go for hiring a SEO professional ? I can suggest you a SEO company
(magicsolv.com) who are providing SEO services. As there services are cheap you could easily affordable.

Hope they can help

All the best !!!