This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do for my 30th Birthday on December 23rd?
11-27-2012, 06:25 AM
What should I do for my 30th Birthday on December 23rd?
any ideas???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:34 AM

23rd you say? Run out into the garden naked.

Ads

Throw a "Naughty and Nice" pajama party.

Ur 30 yrs old really n u want a party? I stopped having parties at 16. Go to the bar with some friends dont tgrow a full out paty theyll think u have hit r mid life crisis

I would recommend traveling to south america. I would then recommend partaking in the tradition of Iowaska tea.

Dear Georgia,

Not knowing your budget or your tastes here is a random idea. What about a semi-formal dinner party? Guests could come dressed up a bit and mingle and perhaps you could do a wine-tasting or perhaps a champagne or bourbon tasting? Something a bit different for coming into your 30's (a great age I might add). There would be many ways to fun it up. For example, each guest could bring a small bottle of what ever you are going to taste. You could have a decent bottle of whatever (e.g. wine) and give it to the person who brings the bottle that people like the most as a party favor. Ideally you and a judge would serve the drinks unmarked, so no one would be biased. So as not to go overboard especially since it will be during the holidays, you could put a $20 cap on what people are bringing. You could also do a bit of research about various wines or bourbons and work some drinking trivia into it somehow.

Then pair food, heavy appetizers, accordingly. Party favors could be airplane bottles of what you sampled, with ribbon and maybe some 2013 custom calendar magnets that you could make for cheap on Vistaprint with your name and party detail on them.

Instead of the semi-formal outfits, you could do a winter white party where everyone has to wear their best white/off-white suit.

Anyhoo, have a great birthday.

Regards,
The FunThatUp Team (makers of FUNGO BINGO, sold on ebay to support Make-A-Wish, Like us on FB, follow us on Twitter). Smile