This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Twitter so popular all of a sudden?
11-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Why is Twitter so popular all of a sudden?
Idk I tried Twitter and its really plain and simple. I see it as to blank and boring, I rather have a Mypace or a Facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:34 AM

how should i know

Ads

Twitter makes it socially acceptable and even encouraged to stalk other people. its kinda creepy i think

i think it's the cuteness of it.
there's a cute little bird for a mascot and it's all clouds and blue sky.
and there's artists and such that you can stalk.
people find that enticing.

I give it another 6 months until we never hear of it again.

too me it's fun to see what your friends are up to you can sync your facebook and tweets and it's supposed to be simple and your not meant to be spending the countless hours we all have done on myspace and the facebook. it helps get the word out when something happens.

try it for a while you will defiantly be board at first but after you give it a good chance you will find it as a good tool in social networking.

like I never vist the twitter website I have this app on my computer off in the corner and every once and a while I'll look over it to see whats happening.

and don't follow people you don't know personally all to much the one or two celebrities and that's it because most of them are who cares "with the celebrities"

twitter is going global by next year its the new thing everyone has it if you dont have it you should get it and also tell your friends about it its great to communicate with people and your friends .better so much better than boring old myspace and facebook

All twitter is, is a status bar. There are a million other social networking sites that offer much more. Its gay a waste of time and is for people with no friends.

I suppose it is popular because if all these twitter services offered by so many websites..

Hmmmm have you tried using the search option on the site?