This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I KEEP HAVING DREAMS ABOUT A GUY I USE TO LIKE?
11-27-2012, 06:26 AM
I KEEP HAVING DREAMS ABOUT A GUY I USE TO LIKE?
Okay so first things first I met this guy when I was 11 yrs old and I had a crush on him the moment i saw him. and then I got to know him when I was like 12 to 13 yrs old and he found out I like him and this one time when we were in the hottub at a friends party he was like you like me and I couldn't stop laughing because I liked him alot and then when i was watching people in the pool I turn around and he was looking at me and it was a look like he was looking deep into my soul. He wanted to kiss me and Hangout, but I was scared like if I was going to mess this up. So it's been 6 yrs since I saw Him and every now and then I have Dreams about him. Some Dreams were talking or kissing, or my favorite song came up and he was there. When I dream about other guys I crush about he's there I don't know what it means I would like to though. Then the other night when I had a Dream about him. Then next day I went on Twitter and saw his Tweet and the one that say now say How can i miss someone who's never been mine/confused i don't know if it was about me I have a feeling it was because this guy can get any girl he wants like seriously no joke and I was never his because I was afraid, but he wasn't. My hearts telling me to contact him and reunite has friends. But all I want to know is what do these Dreams mean and do you think he remembers me. I could use all the Advice I can get right now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:34 AM

I JUST HAD a dream about the guy i liked, i never asked him out but i rly like him...alot... and yeah i think you should get in touch and tlk some. mabye go somewhere Smile), i think it be the best thing to do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply