This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get a celebrity to follow you on twitter?
11-27-2012, 06:26 AM
How do you get a celebrity to follow you on twitter?
Does anyone have a celebrity following them? How would you get people like Selena Gomez or Justin Bieber to follow you? Does anyone have SG or JB following them???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:35 AM

ask them,
they probably wont, though. (sorry) but popular celebs cant get to all their fans on twitter.
i am sure someone like khloe kardashian or one of those reality stars would tweet you.
khloe kardashian has tweeted me 3 times, along with other celebs.
&& selena gomez, and justin bieber, most likely wont be able to see your tweet asking them, because they are popular and many people tweet them.

Ads

James Maslow (Big Time Rush) is following me.
I don't know why, or how he started following me, it's just luck I guess.

only if you're lucky.. sometimes people just constantly hassle and send tweets every second asking celebrities to follow them and they do follow them sometimes (but it rarely happens)

there's no sure way of achieving this and sorry to say but it's not likely to happen.. i must admit, it would be awesome if it did happen!

Why the heck would you WANT ONE to follow you? Of course, I am not a Twit, and I don't tweet....so if they want to follow me, they need a fast car...because I zip, zip wherever I go!

I Have Justin Bieber, Sean Kingston, Greyson Chance, Corbin Blue, and Rooney all following me on twitter. Selena mainly only follows Selena Fan Accounts. With Justin, you get lucky. He happened to be on twitter or something when I followed him so he followed me back. Just message Justin. He always RT and follows back...especially if it's something extra sweet Smile if your persistent, they will eventually follow Smile