This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP!! Freaking out!! Do you think he'll tell his principal on me?! It's been a day?!?
11-27-2012, 06:26 AM
PLEASE HELP!! Freaking out!! Do you think he'll tell his principal on me?! It's been a day?!?
I'm 15, have ADD, and I can be impulsive. My ex boyfriend and his friends are really mean to me, and I, like an idiot, called my ex boyfriend and said some mean things because a lot was happening, I was stressed, and my moms in the hospital. It was at night, and I wasn't thinking clearly. He's really mean to me, and I've told on him for that because it got to a really bad point. He knows me really well, and he knows how to push my buttons. He knows I don't want to get in trouble at all. His friend texted me saying "he might tell on you!" And I had a panic attack. My friends and some of his friends say he's only trying to mess with me though. He likes making me upset now. Later his friend said he doubts he will, and that he likes messing with me. I feel so stupid, and I know I shouldn't have called him I was just so vulnerable. But I'm still afraid he'll tell on me for calling him. We go to different private schools, but they're sister schools. I don't know. Please don't reprimand me, I know I was wrong, and I'm freaking out. I didn't even say anything that was really bad, and he says stuff to me! I don't know. Do you think he'll tell on me or not? Our schools are strict, and this could get me in serious trouble apparently. Do you think he'll tell on me for calling him? Also, do you have any strategies to calm my nerves? Thank you SOOOO much!! You have no idea!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:35 AM

First of all, Stop talking to him. Take him off your facebook /twitter what ever you have. remove him from your phone and block him if you can.

I don't think that he will tell on you because it just seems that he is trying to make you more upset and push your buttons even further. Maybe he even still likes you and just wants the attention from you, negative or otherwise.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply