This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think some Christians mean by " Jesus is teaching me ..." ?
11-27-2012, 06:27 AM
What do you think some Christians mean by " Jesus is teaching me ..." ?
This sounds great but it also sounds far fetched to me for some reason

I saw a gal on twitter who tweeted that Jesus was teaching her something and that Eveything seemed to fall into place ..

Sounds great but nothing is Guranteed to fall into place , that's not life

What I'm skeptical on is the " Jesus teaching " her part
I'm not saying he can't but does he ? Honestly does he ?

Ok discuss

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:35 AM

There are mildly delusional theists and seriously delusional, this sort of nonsense clearly falls under the seriously delusional category!

Ads

11-27-2012, 06:35 AM

There is not one single mention of Jesus in the entire Roman record - that is right - not one! At the same time as he was supposed to have been around there were a number of Jews claiming to be the messiah - all of whom are well recorded!

There is not a single contemporary record from any source and even the bible mentions of him like all other references were not written until many years after his supposed death!

He was supposed to have been a huge problem to the Romans and produced wonderful miracles but still not one contemporary record?

Even the bible mentions of him like all other references were not written until many years after his supposed death!

Pilate is recorded in the Roman record as a somewhat lack luster man but no mention of a Jesus, a trial or crucifixion that would surely have been used to make him look brighter!

At best he was an amalgam of those others but almost certainly never existed!