This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I Accept Request on Twitter?
11-27-2012, 06:27 AM
How do I Accept Request on Twitter?
I get e-mails asking me to accept a request for someone to follow me. How do I navigate to the page in Twitter that allows me to see my pending request? I don't understand how to get there from the Twitter homepage.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:35 AM

You dont have to accept anything. I don't anyways. Heres a recent follower email thing i got.

(censored) is now following your updates on Twitter.

A little information about (censored):
33 followers
5 updates
following 425 people

You may follow (censored) as well by clicking on the "follow" button on their profile.You may also block (censored) if you don't want them to follow you.

Ads

From your homepage, there should be a navigation bar down the right side. And right above the search bar, you should see a notification that alerts you that you have a pending friend request. Click it, and you're there Smile
Hope this helps

When you log in, if you're not at the Home, then click HOME. Then look to the right. You should see a white box about half way down and inside it'll say something like "4 new follower requests!" (or however many are new). CLICk that and it'll take you to the page for the followers that want to follow you. Then you can accept or decline, as you like.