This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think The Donald is crying in his money now that Obama has won a second term?
11-27-2012, 06:27 AM
Do you think The Donald is crying in his money now that Obama has won a second term?
I was watching you tube and ran across this video.
As hard as the D tried to make sure he was not reelected.
I just have to say it's great to know that our President has such a great sense of humor and good delivery.
Watch this video for a good laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6z...re=related
Greta Grandmother...... Who do you think you are a sound voice for the Latinas? I don't think soo. You hear than believe just what your told. Stop being a puppet and start thinking for yourself. Your video is irrelevant to the subjects.
EDIT...Buddy Love for Obama: RIGHT?
EDIT....Weasel McWeasel: I have to give you something for your answer, but especially your last paragraph. So I give you a high 5 and a pat on the back. But since I'm not there go a head and do it for me.
Thaks : )

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:36 AM

He has been seen everywhere weeping and I guess he wants to be the next president now.

Ads

Obama gets paid about a fith of what Trump earns. And gets playboy bunnies.I doubt hes sad

Yeah.He won't be rich anymore since the value for the dollar will drop.

The Donald his and will be rich and happy no matter who is President. The truth will come out about Obama eventually and you people will be sick and crying.

Donald is LOSING money after his Twitter outburst, calling for a revolution . His sponsors are dropping him, and even NBC is re-thinking their association with him, his remarks were so out of line......basically trying to incite violence.

He's a pathetic, sore loser Birther 'tard, and he deserved EVERY bit of that roasting.

I LIKED Donald Trump, and watched his show, and had great respect for the way he finally fixed the skating rink in New York after years of delays.-----but when he went all Birther.........it's like saying you enjoy being an idiot. Look at that room full of people SOOOOO laughing at him!!!!!!!

He did that to HIMSELF. He went from being well liked and respected, to being a total CLOWN.

He's throw his reputation in the trash. Just shows that money can't buy class or intelligence.

That is a HILARIOUS video.........LOVED The Lion King Footage. And it was a GOOD thing he pointed out that it was a JOKE, because FOX *would* have taken him seriously.

Nope, not crying, but certainly not laughing.

Awwww man...that was soo funny lol...i had to show my girlfriend lol..didnt know Obama could be a comedian lol

Perhaps he should cry. But he wont learn.

not as long as you keep talking about him. that's what really motivates him. if you really want to see him cry, ignore him.