This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My blog/website says I have visitors but they don't interact.....?
10-03-2012, 08:54 AM
My blog/website says I have visitors but they don't interact.....?
I have a place to contact me, post comments, they can comment on my blog posts, connect with twitter, I even post surveys and no one votes. Yesterday weebly said I had 200 visitors and I got excited because it was my 3rd day since I made the website and I went on and NOTHING. So are these "visitors" like Internet robots because I heard that can happen with spammers. Or do you think they just hate my posts? Sad help please

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 09:02 AM

They are either spiders indexing your website, or your visitors don't find your content interesting enough to comment.

If it's spiders crawling your website and not real people, then try to advertise your website (you should have added your website URL here, for example). If it is real people, try to add things that will give your readers a reason to comment. Maybe talk to them, use a voice that acknowledges them, challenges them, or is controversial.

Keep writing, comments will come once you target the right audience.

Ads

10-03-2012, 09:02 AM

First off yes depending on the type of hosting you have it may be spam bots. that is the most probable thing. Need more help just email me or contact me on here. Jvillalobos123@aol.com