This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 POINTS!! I need a MATURE answer!!!!?
11-27-2012, 06:29 AM
10 POINTS!! I need a MATURE answer!!!!?
Im 20. I met a girl about a month ago. We hung out every day for 5 or 6 hours a day and have been eating dinner in our college commons area every day. She comes over until very late at night and texted me literally all day non-stop. She told my friend when we first started hanging out that she was still "sort of" seeing someone else that she went to high school with that was studying abroad for the semester. This other kid came back right before summer and ever since she has texted less but we have still hung out a few times since then. I told her I liked her and she said she liked me too and "didnt know what to do" but wanted to see me in the summer. we live 45 min form each other in the summer. Weve been home for the summer for two weeks. Shell go 3 days of ignoring me then text me nonstop for a few days. The length of the time ignoring me has gradually increased. Shes listed 'in a relationship' on facebook and her pic is the two of them. What do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:37 AM

forget about the bi***, shes a skank and is playing u for an idiot. Yes she is obviously in a relationship with this other tool so i suggest you find someone else and never speak to that slut again, i mean, shes txt'ing you, while shes with someone else, shes an immature dick and people like her annoy me.

Ads

try to spend all the time with her you can but don't be stockerish. Try to call her every other day r every day be sweet and asically out wit the other guy and take his girl maybe wait a month then if they break up ask her out but if they don't it's not meant to be

I think she's sitting on the fence, and probably won't give you a direct answer until you make one for her. Going through this torment is unbearable - I don't wish it on anyone, nor does anyone deserve it. "I don't know" is not an answer, and don't go for that answer should she give it to you again. Give her an ultimatum, and stick to it.

Do so many nice things to her like flowers, poems, letters, dates. Get built. Be better than her bf. Learn all the things she like and want in a guy. Seduce her that way. Take full advantage of her. In the end if she says I like that guy, be like well thats your loss not mine. She'll think twice(hopefully) and come crawling back to you.

get things straight with her. ask her if she still has feelings for you because she can't just leave you hanging after telling you. you have the right to know, so just go and ask her.

I would say back off for a bit. Allow her time to make a decision about this other guy cause right now it seems like you are kind of a stand in for when the other guy isn't around. Ignoring your messages now? Why? Cause she is busy with the other guy. In time she will make a decision, but in the mean time I'd say lay off, and wait until she begins to bite your line...

ask her wats up with that dont let her lead u on

This is a situation of her wanting her cake and eating it too. She is in a relationship yet she sees and values all that you have to offer and doesnt want to lose that. She is basically carrying with her the "if" feeling.. if I lose my man for him what would happen? or if I stay with my bf from abroad, what if this new guy is everything I ever wanted?

I say if you like this girl pursue her but please know the consequences that come with it. Which may be you getting hurt etc. And you dont want to be the rebound either. Make sure that you know your limite and what line not to cross if it gets to that point. She does seem confused so your biggest weapon in this situation is yourself not to allow yourself to get too caught up and avoid getting hurt.

She was prolly just lonely while he was away and found someone {you} to keep her company while he was gone..I believe she does like you but most likely has stronger feelings for her boyfriend and doesn't wanna risk losing him..Forget about her and find someone who is single, and wants to get to know you because she likes you and not because she is lonely..I don't think this girl meant to play games but sometimes you get in too deep and things happen..Just try and be friends with her..thats all you really can do now