This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 POINTS!! I need a MATURE answer!!!!?
11-27-2012, 06:29 AM
10 POINTS!! I need a MATURE answer!!!!?
Im 20. I met a girl about a month ago. We hung out every day for 5 or 6 hours a day and have been eating dinner in our college commons area every day. She comes over until very late at night and texted me literally all day non-stop. She told my friend when we first started hanging out that she was still "sort of" seeing someone else that she went to high school with that was studying abroad for the semester. This other kid came back right before summer and ever since she has texted less but we have still hung out a few times since then. I told her I liked her and she said she liked me too and "didnt know what to do" but wanted to see me in the summer. we live 45 min form each other in the summer. Weve been home for the summer for two weeks. Shell go 3 days of ignoring me then text me nonstop for a few days. The length of the time ignoring me has gradually increased. Shes listed 'in a relationship' on facebook and her pic is the two of them. What do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:37 AM

don't make a move unless u are 100% sure she's single. for now it seems like she isn't

please answer my question
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...222AAXwC5K

Ads

well shes in a relationship so i guess theres nothing u can do but talk to her about it.

that means that she is going out with another guy and she is kind of tired of u. u have to face it. people can get tired of each other especially during relationships. u should just let her go and find another girl....Sad sorry to say...

Tell her you feel like she's leading you on and ask her flat out about the status of her relationship with the other guy. There's no sense dancing around the issue or wondering any longer. You deserve the truth. Good luck! Smile

Honestly i think this is a bad situation to be in. I think you need to give her time to break up with her boyfriend before interfering with them. It sounds like she is not "sort of" in a relationship, it seems like she's definatly in a relationship. And also, if she's treating her current boyfriend like that (not being honest, liking and hanging out with another guy, etc) then you never know if she'd treat you that way, and that wouldn't be fun. I would say give it some time, or tell her exactly what you said above. Tell her that you like her and what you've noticed and ask her to tell you exactly how she feels, otherwise you'll never know...
good luck!

Let her go...

..she obviously like you...but is commited elsewhere...

.. You know about him... I bet he doesn't know about you.

I'm sorry, but it looks like she really likes this other guy. Ya'll should talk because she shouldn't have left you out of the loop like that.

Tell her how you feel. She may think that you don't like her as much anymore. Tell her that you either want to be her boyfriend or you don't. She may be as confused as you are and it isn't going to help if you just sit there and ignor the problem. Face it head on with your head held high. If she doesn't like you, then it may be possible that it wasn't ment to be. I bet though if you sit down with her and tell her how you are feeling and that you are really confused, I bet that she will tell you how she feels, and you will know. It may not be the answer that you are looking for, but you won't be confused anymore, and you finally will know. She may like someone else though, and you more, she has to figure it out, so if she doesn't give you a straight answer right then give her about a week to figure it out. Good Luck.

It sounds like she wants to "have her cake and eat it too" so to speak. Really though, it seems though she's still with her boyfriend. I would back off, don't text, call, etc. If she really wants to be with you she'd break it off w/her boyfriend. Since she already told you she's seeing someone, you can't be mad at her honesty. Let her come to you-single!