This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he find me ugly or something?
11-27-2012, 06:29 AM
Does he find me ugly or something?
Ok I go to see this band play in pubs and stuff and other fans are there too and stuff and my favourite is called Nathan and I am always talking to him and stuff, people call me bossy and stuff and people say I'm too loud ! And I was speaking to Nathan after they had finished their gig and he called me a lesbian and starts laughing with his friend called Greg he walked away, he keeps on walking away from me like he doesn't wanna be near me ! I went to go to the toilet and my friend Hannah went to talk to Nathan, and she said Nathan said "I f.u.c.k.i.n.g hate Miranda" so he hates me and I don't know why! I'm not attractive at all I am quite ugly to be honest! And Hannah said to him "I have to wait outside in the cold for her to get some cigarettes from the shop, she smokes you know" and Nathan said "does she? Thats disgusting" soo does he find me unattractive or something? Cause he's kinda rude to me at times and he ignores my twitter dms I send him! He just acts like he doesn't like me at all. Yet he calls my other two friends Louise and Becca "Darling" .......he never calls me darling yet he calls them darling.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:37 AM

no

Ads

he.......uhhhhh..........doesn't like you and I think he wants you to stay away from him.......sorry, but I can't see any other reason why he would act so cruelly towards you

He's just flirting Wink

yeah he doesnt like you, sorry to tell you.

no. i think he likes your friend hanna and your 2 other ones instead D=

yeah i'm sorry, it seems like he really doesn't like you. i'm sorry sweets. i'm sure there's other fish in the sea

sorry but i don't think it can be hidden! he doesn't like you.. but he is a coward to not tell you that in your face! unless your friend is lying but if you trust her and you know she wouldn't lie then he hates you!! i bet he smokes! oh well he is an a$$ cuz he should judge by appearance! you seem nice i mean who cares how you look or if you smoke or not? forget about him, he is a d*ck lol if he ever talked to you ignore him.. don't lose yourself to him, he have lost an other fan Big Grin