This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my partner cheating on me with a much younger co worker? ?
11-27-2012, 06:29 AM
Is my partner cheating on me with a much younger co worker? ?
My partner has a younger co worker (he is 39 she is 25) whom he has never admited to actually working closely with. She has been with the company for a year and a half and almost immediately he started to contact her via text messaging. It slowly built up from 5 a month to over 40 and then back to approx 20. Recently I asked him again if she actually works with him and he admitted that she does. I know that they contact eachover via facebook and recently I have noticed that she gave him a top friend award of (most gorgeous) and he returned by sending her one. The text messages have increased since he confirmed that she works with him. Do you think that he is having an affair or is about to have one? He comes home from work on time though he doesnt phone or text me very often now. She is supposed to have a boyfriend who was also on facebook. However his name seems to have dissappeared over the last few days from her list. However when I try to find his name on facebook it doesnt appear to be there either. Could he just have deactivated his profile or do you think that they are no longer an item.? I would value your thoughts and observations. Many Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:38 AM

that happens alot. maybe you should start having sex with him alot more and actually prtending you want him this time.

Ads

it seems like harmless flirting to me..but it may lead to something sooner or later if it continues.

My husband has a facebook account and I usually run it, he's 33, and he doesnt' really believe in facebook/myspaces..finds it childish..

anyway - they seem to be very close and flirty..wouldn't says he's cheating..they probably just find eachother attractive

Common work may lead to real good friendship. In this story nothing suggests that there are more between them than this.

very very interesting. My initial inclination is that this situation is entirely inappropriate to begin with. Then I think, they had become emotionally close (obviously), but perhaps he has decided it was inappropriate too and is trying to straghten out.

Sometimes, these situations can be so addicting that it hurts. Purhaps he is trying to ween himself off of his addiction.

It sounds like he may be cheating. What is a 39 year old married man doing on Facebook?
You have yourself a VERY immature man.

Either you trust him or you don't. If you don't, then your days together are numbered.

A person can't be with their mate every minute of the day. If they want to have sex, they will find a way, and you most likely won't find out unless they get careless. This is a fact of every relationship.

So stop being jealous of a friendship, and wait until you have a reason to stop trusting him.

ok, I have a lot of girls at my work that I text message and talk to on face book. I am a happily married man. I just seem to get along with the women better at my work than the men, this may be his situation all in the same. As far as the most gorgeous deal on face book, I would tell him you don't appreciate that kind of stuff on face book or any other public setting like face book. cause really it does make you look bad to. In all I would prolly rip him a new one, but don't chastise his friendships until you have physical proof of the accusations in your head, it will make you look bad if you are wrong. Good Luck!!!!!

honey, he would have to make a decision, me or her!! if he values your relationship, he will do the right thing. if you can't trust him, there is something wrong. men and women don't have that kind of flirting relationship without something else going on, that's one thing i know for sure. no matter what he says, there is something going on. if they haven't done it yet, the will. because that is what this leads to. you should be very concerned and take action TODAY. if you want to save this relationship, decide to accept his cheating or stop it. it is up to you what action you take, but do something!! don't sit around and let this gal ruin you relationship. good luck, sister! my thoughts are with you.

As a married man he seems to be dedicating an inappropriate amount of his attention on an attractive girl. You are wise for paying close attention. It's impossible for anyone to know exactly what is going on except the two of them. Has your husband been emotionally withdrawing himself from you? Are you making love with him or just having sex? Has the frequency dropped off dramatically? Do you REALLY talk or just talk about mundane stuff. Answer those questions and you will have Your answer.