This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do any of the members from SNSD have bfs?
11-27-2012, 06:29 AM
Do any of the members from SNSD have bfs?
I cant find a good celeb gossip site from Korea online
i guess fame and fortune isnt everything if u cant even have a bf. poor snsd Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:38 AM

don't think so

Ads

I wouldn't want my gf to be made out of plastic. Yuck

Guys prefer natural girls: http://www.flickr.com/photos/21400388@N04/2555323601/
Not plastic ones

i dont think taht snsd have boyfreinds beause there would be more anti fans
and they are very busy and won't have anytime
so no

Uh, the closest would probably be Seohyun (of all people) who has a TV "husband" on the Korean reality show We Got Married. But that obviously doesn't count.

Most K-pop groups in general are contractually forbidden to have boyfriends/girlfriends. Higher up executives thinks their products are more attractive if their singers are single (automatic increase in sales from wishful fanboys, etc).

So no, SNSD does not have boyfriends. They can't even have Facebooks and such. A handful of them had boyfriends during training and pre-debut, but none of them have any while active. Seohyun doesn't even have an intrinsic interest in boys yet and Sunny haven't even had her first kiss.

SM Entertainment has been notorious in how they handle and regulate their employees, but that is another discussion. We shouldn't pity SNSD. They are extremely hard working and have overcome many obstacles to get to where they are now.