This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you make a photo smaller so that you can use it as a background on your twitter?
10-03-2012, 09:02 AM
How do you make a photo smaller so that you can use it as a background on your twitter?
I want to use one of my own photos but it's way too big. But i have no idea how to make it smaller and i don't have photoshop or anything like that. Anyone help please??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 09:10 AM

But u probably have Microsoft Office Picture Manager, it is installed by default when u install Microsoft OffIce 2003 or later. Right-click on the picture and choose to open it with Microsoft Office Picture Manager. The on the toolbar, you will see an option that says 'edit pictures...'. Click on it and an editing pane will open on the right side. Then, choose 'Resize' at the bottom of the menu. It will give you several resizing options to choose from (resizing by percentage, by predifined values or by putting in your own values). I think you can take it from there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply