This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Minecraft xbox 1.8.2 Update help?
11-27-2012, 06:30 AM
Minecraft xbox 1.8.2 Update help?
Will I be able to take my current world into creative mode?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:38 AM

I dont see why not. Your just converting everything to that update so all it will be is you get more things unless your world is survival. Then it will be stuck in survival but you can easily fix that if you want it to be creative, if you need assistance on that just message me Smile
Hope i Helped
- Nick

Ads

No you can't

Yes you will. You will be able to select either Creative or Survival modes when creating or loading a world.

Once you update to 1.8.2, when you create a new world, you will be able to choose between creation mode or survival mode. The good news is that, even AFTER you created a world, you will be able to choose which mode to play every time you will load the world ! That's 100% sure !

About worlds that we created BEFORE the 1.8.2 update, i'm not really sure. 4JStudios haven't talk about it as far as i know, and in some forums people are saying yes. In others, they are saying no ! My guess is that we will probably be able to choose to play in creation mode, even for older worlds.

So sit tight, cause the update will probably come this week ! And that's gonna be awesome ;-)

Down i put you the links for the official change list of the 1.8.2 update and also for a complete guide with detailed info about the update. You can also follow 4JStudios on Twitter (@4JStudios), it's the best way to be informed as soon as possible.

Have a good day !

PS: forgive my poor English, but i'm from Europe (Monaco) !