This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first ever relationship...and the girl used me and cheated me...?
11-27-2012, 06:31 AM
My first ever relationship...and the girl used me and cheated me...?
It was my first relationship...my first kiss...first time i opened to someone like never before...and she cheated me...used me and left with some ex without even thinking about me...she said she loved me a lot but her ex needed her...i still care for her a lot..her ex almost f***ed her and then dumped her in the past and i handled her when no one was there for her..but still she left me hanging in the middle of nowhere..the only mistake i did is i got involved in her just way too much..but why is it a mistake? it was true love...and i still care for her a lot...because her ex will do the same again and no one will be there for her this time..i can't find and other girl attractive, i just think of her dream of her..and m crying..can't do anything properly..we don't talk these days..actually she wanted to talk with me because she said its always motivating to talk with me..but when i see her text or miss call..i go cold and start to shiver..please help me out of it
i play guitar and write...but sad songs are coming out only...
and yeah i listen to HEAVY METAL!! it cools me down sometimes
my friends are just few pricks who do nothing but play XBOX whole day and eat

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:39 AM

What exactly is your question...?

Ads

I know it's hard but try moving on. Girls like that are trouble, if she can't learn from her mistakes the first time she never will. You deserve someone who knows how to treat you when you were nothing but good to them when they needed you most.

Oh my god :'( im crying. I know that sounds stupid but that's just so sad. Sad

I sorry for what you had to go through. That's not right. I could say a lot of things about her right now, but im gonna hold back because you obviously are still in love with her. Yes you are in love with her. Thats what the cold and shivering is.

You may feel like you can never trust anyone again, you'll feel closed off and protective of yourself when your talking to people now, that's natural.

Everyone knows that your first love and heartbreak is hard. You just don't realize it until it actually hits you in the face.

As for her. Well i don't really think i can help you with that, you need to be strong. You csan gget through this, a d please just remember that there are people still here for you, even when you believe there is nobody left who will.

Im not trying to be mean or anyting, but I think the best way for you to het over her is for you to cut all contact with her, even if it hurts. If she begs you to talk to her, you just need to be strong and wake away.

I hope this has helped somewhat, and if you ever need more advice im always here to help Smile

Buddy, I'm sorry and I feel for you. It's one of the worst things that can happen to a guy, because unfortunately you never forget your firsts in these types of things. I know it was your first, and it must've felt like it was true love, but this is just the first, man. It sounds like you are a stand up kind of guy that's going to make a wife very happy down the road. To explain, the getting too involved thing can be a tough one for guys in relationship. It's a guy instinct to protect. Most of us want to be really involved and all of that, but there are girls out there who view that as "clingy" and tend to shy away. Maybe she was one of those.

The best advice I can give you to stop the hurting (that I wish someone had given me on my first) is to unhook. You just need to unhook from her. I know it may sound a bit brutal, but just delete or block the numbers from your cell phone, facebook, twitter, screensaver, anything that could remind you of her, and take different routes to avoid interaction with her (I'm assuming this is in a school) but you just gotta do whatever it takes to put her out of your mind. While she is not in your mind, occupy yourself. Go hang with some other friends, go work out, go somewhere, play a sport, just DO NOT sit and think about her. Trust me, It will make you MISERABLE.

I mean no disrespect, but you mention her ex's and all of that? Man, she left you... It's not your job to watch over her anymore, or be her crying/consolation/friendzone buddy if she does not see fit to commit to you. That's not fair to you. All it will do is add on to more and more pain over time. You don't deserve that. You did everything you could to make it work. You tried. That's all you can give. Unhook is my advice.