This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is my girlfriend trying to say ?
11-27-2012, 06:31 AM
what is my girlfriend trying to say ?
she posted on twitter a few hours ago "Its hard trying to fall out of love with someone when every time you see their face, it just hurts you more.. " what does she mean by this ? i just now saw this usaly her posts that do wit me are about how im "mr perfect, her true love ext, wev been dating for about 2 months now,n idk what she is saying by that post ? ???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:39 AM

Is cuz she is mad at you bro but really really piss off but for reals thats what my ex dir to me

Ads

i think she has found a reason she doesnt wanna be with you anymore, but she still loves you so much that even though shes trying not to love you, she does. every time she sees you, shes still in love and she cant stop herself. seeing you makes it hard for her to want to break up with you and give up on you. basically, youre too amazing and she loves you. and she doesnt want to love you. i suggest listening to taylor swift. haha im kidding. but she'll help you understand it perfectly from a girl's point of view.

but watch out. something's up. she's found something bad and maybe try to ask her how your relationship is going? you can decide that.

Or it could not have anything to do with you at all?