This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
November birthday ideas?
11-27-2012, 06:31 AM
November birthday ideas?
I want to throw my mother a surprise birthday party (at home, just my family) and I was wondering how to decorate and what the theme would be like. (What the cake should look like, decor, etc.) I can make the cake, I am pretty good with fondant and stuff, just I need help with the theme idea. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Her birthday is November second,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:39 AM

You should do everything centered around things you know your mother likes and things you know are her favorite things. It has nothing to do with the month or the season; it has EVERYTHING to do with what you SHE like and loves.

Ads

11-27-2012, 06:39 AM

Dear Lizzy, I agree with the earlier post. But I would also recommend doing something Scorpio-based. Her birthday is the day before mine and we Scorpios seem to embrace our sign. Perhaps you can draw one in icing on the cake and do a horoscope themed party.

Not knowing your mom, anything she likes will be great and to see her daughter putting in the effort will be appreciated more than you know. Also, try to make a simple dinner if you've got skills. Even spaghetti, salad and some nice garlic bread will probably go along way with the cake. Oh and you can probably find some cool cake toppers or candles at a local craft or dollar store.

Good luck and happy birthday to your momma. Scorpios rule!! Smile

Kind Regards,
The FunThatUp Team (makers of FUNGO BINGO, buy a pack of FUNGO BINGO cards on ebay to support Make-A-Wish, Like FUNGO BINGO on fb, follow on Twitter). Smile