This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheating Ex Girlfriend Of Mine.....?
11-27-2012, 06:32 AM
Cheating Ex Girlfriend Of Mine.....?
Me and my girlfriend were together for 2 years and I broke up with her because my ex came back into the picture. My ex and I dated in HS and she cheated on me and left me for another guy, and recently she started following my gf and I on Twitter. We started hanging out and I caught feelings for her again. My ex just moved out of HER exs apartment and now is living with her mother again. Thinking about giving her another chance... Did I make a mistake? What do YOU think are her intentions??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:40 AM

Depend's on your current girlfriend's statu's, but i'd be careful, if she has cheated once, it's possible she will do it again.

Ads

Oh my God dude what are you doing? Where the f*ck is your nut sack at? She cheated on YOU and left YOU and now she wants YOU back after she f*cked another guy, and even lived with him? Girls that do that are just out there looking for what they want, and don't care whos feelings they hurt. They're looking for 1 of 3 things. 1)A Big Penis. 2)Money. 3)A really Masculine man. So you need to take a look at that other guy she left you for, and figure out what is it. If he has more money and a good job, there ya go. If hes buff, she left you because she liked his body more. If not than it MIGHT be his Penis is bigger, but it could be for something else. Maybe she liked his qualities better. But dude, do the Male Community a favor, take back the girl you probably just saverely hurt, tell her your sorry, and tell the other b*tch to f*ck off. She doesn't deserve a 2nd chance. What did the girl you dumped do to you other than care about you? Seriously. Don't be selffish.

Dude........the grass is seldom greener on the other side....the only reason why it looks greener is b/c that deceitful hoe is spray painting it green. I would go back to the girl that decided to be loyal to u instead of puffin on another dudes peter.......really.....lol once a cheater always a cheater.

Hi, Did your girlfriend cheat on you ? Is your ex hotter than your girlfriend ? Why did your ex break up now ? Has your ex truly changed ? I agree, if your ex has cheated once, it's possible she will do it again. How many times do you want to go through the pain ?