This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to increase my video's views in Youtube?
11-27-2012, 06:32 AM
How to increase my video's views in Youtube?
I need a safe method.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:41 AM

i would probably edit it or make good videos with excellent quality

Ads

Make original videos, If all you do is try to get views, your missing the point of youtube..

You just have to get you videos seen either through social media, online message boards or just plain telling people. Leaving messages on youtubers channels with positive comments while subscribing to them usually gets them to sub back. I know I usually do – especially if you message me telling me you did (Just message me if you do). (-: Basically, find different ways to tell people about you.

Unless you're spending money on advertising, which isn't a bad idea at all, you have to be patient. But if you have good videos, the more people know about you, the more that will watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waA-LJ8vQmc&feature=plcp

If you have any further questions, feel free to inbox me on youtube. (-:

If you’re looking for ideas, we’re running a video contest on our channel. If our show seems interesting to you, check out the contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR6UPN8h-MU

If your video features a celebrity, sex, a topical subject/figure, or bootlegged popular material you will actually get viewership. Otherwise, you generally won't get any viewership besides your own views lol.

The exceptions are luck if your video was accidentally or purposfully clever/cute and someone stumbles accross it, and usually remakes it. Or if you know someone with a highly visited domain that will put your video on her/his site.

Also, you can try to establish a, "presence", in the Youtube vlog community, putting a face to your works, and climbing up the Youtube social ladder (for real). This is hard and takes years.

You can also try your own outside advertising, but at this point, everyone is doing this, Youtube is overloaded with vids, and people are tired of ads and are very selective.

You can't, you have to be interesting . Nothing can help if people don't wanna watch they won't

Here are some simple tips to help you gain more youtube views:

- Make a creative and unique video and make the title and the thumbnail picture attractive. The thumbnail picture and the title are the first elements youtube users will see from your video. Give them the best first impression ever.

- Add more tags on your videos. Tags would serve as your search keywords. The more tags you have, the higher the chance your video will pop-up on user's search. (Relevant tags of course)

- Share your video to social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. As of now, there are 901 million active users on facebook, and 140 million active users on twitter. Imagine if you'll reach even .01% of those number of active users, it would still convert to a lot of views. (That's just for facebook and twitter, there are so many social media sites out there)

- Share your video with your friends and family members. The word of mouth is still very powerful. Your friends also have friends right? Connect with them.

- Try using Services at Buy Real Marketing. They offer cheap yet quality youtube views. They give you a 100% moneyback gaurantee, plus they have a 24 hours / 7 days a week customer service representatives that are willing to help you through email, chat, and calls.

I hope these simple tips would help your video go VIRAL. Smile

This is pretty easy . Promote your video over major socialnetworks, and optimize title and tags and description. Or pay trusted promoters to do it for you. Always use safe providers.

There are 3 components to most successful video marketing campaigns:

1. Video Content- This is the most important component, as a video can have a huge push, and great tags, etc.. But it will never be a huge success without great content. One of the best YouTube campaign successes has been the Will it Blend? Series by Blendtec. Watch one of their videos here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAl28d6tb… As you can see, they took a seemingly boring product, and made an engaging, interesting, viral video. They have reported that sales have increased 1000%! When making you campaign, make sure the content is interesting.

2. Correct Title and Tags: This means picking an exciting title that intrigues the viewer, and also including a proper description, tags, etc.. that include relevant keywords.

3. Initial Video Promotion: This is the 3rd key ingredient to success in video promotion. You need an initial boost so that it can be seen and spread to others. Video marketing is largely a snowball effect, and one area that people forget is having the initial boost to get the snowball growing. If it is uploaded and just 5 people see it, it is clear that the video won’t go viral.

There are many sites that provide this initial promotion, such as http://www.increaseyoutubeviews.com/