This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NBA: Why are fake Laker fans like this?
11-27-2012, 06:33 AM
NBA: Why are fake Laker fans like this?
FAKE not true but FAKE (Bandwagon, hole-climbers) fans sending death threats to Mike Brown's son on twitter.

I know there are true Laker fans that dont resolve to this but do people really have to result with harming someone's family?

Yes the guy is a horrible coach and the right thing to do was fire him but why do some Laker fans do this? Effed up.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:41 AM

Ya it's messed up. Ppl did that to Steve Blake when he missed that shot in game 2 of the semis last year. I remember hearing about it. And he kinda said that's enough. We're a horrible fanbase lol

Ads

Don't worry. I told my pal Chuck Norris. They have 5 days to live.

I don't like Mike Brown but I wouldn't do that. I do respect Mike Brown, he was a nice guy and he did try his best. It just wasn't meant to be, those fans need to back off.

Well the man tried his hardest for the team. They shouldn't say anything about the coach they must blame the players. We are the LA "Mighty" Lakers! and they must prove it. Dwight is injured so he can't play productively, Steve Nash is getting old. And Kobe never tries.

messed up...

I hate fans like that, Lakers aren't the only team with idiot fans, even teams with a great fan base have over dramatic fans like that. Bulls just last year had fans threaten CJ Watson for under-performing during the Playoffs despite CJ playing on 2 bad ankles/foot. Or when Miami Heat last year began a bad streak of games and Heat fans blamed Wade for their sudden turn.

It's stupid when fans try to get violent over games.

They are fake Laker fans. Or just stupid.

Why would anyone send death threats to anyone over anything?

Mike Brown was not the greatest coach ever, and although I feel bad for him and his family, I'm seriously happy to see him leave.

But he's a nice guy who did his best, and his best didn't cut it. That's all.

People who do stupid things like that are just messed up in the head.

But as to the Steve Blake part, I wouldn't waste time sending a death threat.

I want to smash his face into the ground every time he touches the ball. He's one of my least favorite players in the NBA, because he shouldn't be in it.

I agree with XLR8