This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHAT DEFENSE SHOULD I PICK UP THIS WEEK? I HAVE EAGLES ON A BYE. MY CHOICES ARE: NYJ, NYG, REDSKINS, BROWNS,?
11-27-2012, 06:33 AM
WHAT DEFENSE SHOULD I PICK UP THIS WEEK? I HAVE EAGLES ON A BYE. MY CHOICES ARE: NYJ, NYG, REDSKINS, BROWNS,?
PATRIOTS, BUCCS, BENGALS, PANTHERS, BILLS, STEELERS, COWBOYS, TITANS, SAINTS, LIONS, JAGUARS, OR RAIDERS. THANKS, I APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:41 AM

The giants will smash RGIII and the Lions will probably get a pick or against gay cutler

Ads

Bills or Patriots. I havr patriots and they are ranked 24th last time i checked but against jets this week might not be a great choice but a good one nonetheless

skins

Go with the match up. Which offense is the weakest vs the defenses you're looking at.

Absolutely go with the Browns. The Jets Defense has been awful and are facing the dynamic NE offense. WAS v NYG will be fireworks with both teams scoring a ton of points. WAS defense lost both its top pass rushers so Eli will be able to throw all over the field. the giants Defense on the other hand will have to deal with Alfred Morris and RG3 who has been the top fantasy QB this year. WAS offense overall has been top 3, so you can't rely on Giants DEF either.

Go with the Browns- they are the safest bet this week, especially with pro-bowl CB Joe Haden back from his suspension. For more fantasy and sports betting advice follow @FantasyFrogs on twitter and facebook! Ribbitt!