This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get many likes for my facebook page?
11-27-2012, 06:33 AM
how to get many likes for my facebook page?
i've recently created a fb page but i've got only 26 likes...i need more...how can i do this???

i've also suggested the page to all my friends but in vain.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:41 AM

Soon ur a super troll cool

Ads

11-27-2012, 06:41 AM

There a tons of different ways to get more Likes to your Facebook page. I manage a few Facebook Pages with over 100,000 Likes each. Here's a few suggestions you can take.

First off, you need to build your Facebook Page's reputation and credibility. Which means, you need to quickly get more Likes and the best way to do that is buy buying them. Devumi (http://devumi.com/buy-facebook-likes) has a few good and low price packages. I suggest you start with the 1000 Likes Package.

After you have over 1000 Likes, you Facebook Page suddenly appeals to more people because it gives the impression that it's popular. I've tested this with a few pages and have noticed that I receive Likes a lot quicker. Now, for the actual tips on steadily increasing your Page Likes.

1. Give people incentives to Like your page. Offering exclusive discounts, running Facebook Only Contest and giving stuff away for your Facebook fans is a great way to get more likes. Visitors to your page will be more pursued to Like your page. Your current fans will want to share what you have to offer to their friends, and you’ll receive more Likes.

2. This is a given. If your Facebook page is for a Company or a website, put a Facebook Like Button on your website. Make it easily accessible – this will allow visitors to easily Like your Page, without ever leaving your website. This also works great on Blogs, Forums and other ‘Sociable websites’.

3. If you or your company does YouTube Marketing, this is an incredibly effective method for gaining Likes. We’ve used this methods for years, adding a YouTube annotation with a link to your Facebook page to the beginning or end of youtube videos with incredible results! Though not everyone does YouTube, if you do – Try it!

4. Adding a Link to your Facebook page on your Signature is a great way to get more likes. Emails are one of the best, but you can also add a link to forum signatures, Blog About Boxes, and Resource boxes.

5. Comment on Pages – there are thousands of high profile Facebook pages, which are not really active. Big company’s might have thousands of Likes – while not offering fans much of anything or hardly posting updates – These are great opportunities for you to post and promote your Facebook Fan page. Just make sure you’re page is relavent to those fans.

AutoTrade is a great example of a page where they have a high frequency of comments on their wall, but it seems they very rarely respond to customers in this way. If you were in the automotive market, this might be an excellent place to build a few extra fans.

6. This is a tedious process, but it has shown to yield pretty good results, especially when done right. Post comments on Blogs with your Facebook Fan page link. Without being spammy, tell people to Like your page (be sure to include why they should even bother, maybe a discount or a giveaway).

7. This goes without saying. If you have a Facebook Page, post daily and post quality content. Your fans will appreciate it and may share some of your posts with their friends, which could convince them to Like your Page as well.

I hope this helps and Good Luck!