This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why aren't I so affectionate?
11-27-2012, 06:33 AM
Why aren't I so affectionate?
So I've been dating my boyfriend for 13 months. At the start of our relationship I wasn't very affectionate. I knew I was affectionate because I honestly didn't think the relationship would last so I didn't want to get too attached. (He jokes with me every month on how he's proven that our relationship lasted longer then I expected it to.) But now.. when I get irritated he likes to be affectionate and all over me but I really just want to be left alone, especially away from him. One time I told him we need space, as in a few days apart. I got what I asked for but he complained the whole time via text how this was such a stupid request. He's over at my house every day nearly all day. My only escape is work & school. He irritates me all the time. He loses my stuff but is too oblivious to know his faults.
One major problem I have is that he does everything I do, in like a little kid who follows someone they admire even it's not in a good way. When we met he was this innocent guy who couldn't do any harm. I'm this partyer, I drink, I smoke (not always, only about twice a month). And now he considers himself a drinker and a smoker. It's like really annoying. Every social network I have such as twitter, instagram and some other he gets just to follow me knowing I'm not ganna follow him back. There's like no place I can go to get away from him. I suggest him to go out with his own friends to parties and do whatever but he's constantly by my side.
Is this wrong of me? What can/should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:41 AM

Talk with him, explain your desire/need for space.

If you can't respect each other, the relationship won't last much longer

Luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply