This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What did this Taurus guy mean when he said this to me?
11-27-2012, 06:33 AM
What did this Taurus guy mean when he said this to me?
Do they normally mean what they say or do they say things out of anger? I was dating a Taurus guy and then one night we got into a fight and when I called him the next day to ask him is he mad at me he just responded with 'I have nothing to say.' Now he's ignoring me. I want him back but he has Venus in Aries and I don't think they come back. Do they? When a Taurus acts like they are done with you is it really just an act or the real deal? I know I upset him but he won't let me apologize. He blocked me on Twitter but my friend says he still makes some indirect tweets about me and she let me see them when she was logged on her account. Why does he post tweets about me if he's done with me? Tauruses are confusing.

He has sun Taurus, moon and mars in Cancer and mercury and venus in Aries if that helps any.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:42 AM

It really depends on what you did. He may not talk to you for days, weeks, months or possibly years if it was really extreme. If it was something major I personally would never speak with you again.

Taurus Sun
Mars In Cancer

Ads

11-27-2012, 06:42 AM

I am a Taurus girl with Venus in Aries, but once I feel very hurt or betrayed there's no turning back. It seems all Taurus' are looking for stability, romance & loyalty. Drama is a huge turn off for me personally.