This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can u get a celeb to follow u on twitter?
11-27-2012, 06:34 AM
How can u get a celeb to follow u on twitter?
k so i want harry styles or any memeber of 1d but idk how anyone know how?? I will luv u 4 life!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:42 AM

Just say something sweet get there attention like 30x or more

Ads

11-27-2012, 06:42 AM

on an ipod or phone you can tweet a lot of tweets to the person WHILE YOU DO NOT HAVE INTERNET this way you can save around 300 tweets of the same (easier) or maybe even different tweets to send to the person when theyre online. Then you just send in all the drafts at once and if the celeb goes to their mentions they'll most likely see at least one of the tweets. And try to say stuff more creative than just "follow me" and use caps to call attention but dont leave spaces down because 1D said they hate that just try saying something funny or something as long as you can in 140 characters so that it touches his heart as well as catch his eye for the length. Have in mind you cant just copy and paste the same tweet while creating the drafts because twitter wont let you tweet the same thing two times in a row so youll have to add a number or something to the tweet so that its different