This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dancing on Ice: Jason Gardiner to replace Louie Spence!!!?
11-27-2012, 06:34 AM
Dancing on Ice: Jason Gardiner to replace Louie Spence!!!?
Louie Spence has confirmed his departure from Dancing on Ice.

The choreographer announced on Twitter that he will leave the judging panel for the ITV show's upcoming eighth series.

Jason Gardiner will replace him on the panel, having previously left after the 2011 series.

Spence tweeted: "To all asking no I won't be judging @Dancingonice this year Jason is back ..."

He added: "Can't wait to watch @officialJasonG on @dancingonice he will spice up the ice, go guuurrrrrlllll lol"

The Australian will join Robin Cousins on the panel, while a new female judge will also replace the outgoing Katarina Witt, according to The Sun.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s101/danc...gn=twitter

Is anyone glad Jason is back as a judge? Are you sad Louie wont be back as a judge?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:42 AM

Quite honestly I dont care, the show is rubbish

Ads

Jason Gardiner - really glad to see him come back.
Was never the same without him - he spoke the truth boos and all.

Not me - I prefer Louie

I am dismayed he is back D as he is so nasty with his comments. I hope he has been given a good talking to and told to keep his comments as constructive criticism and not insults. I am glad Katrina has gone as I never did warm to her.

I much prefer Louis.
Jason was ok but he was really nasty, in a personal way.
They tried to make him a pantomine style ‘villain’ like Craig in Strictly, but Craig is just critical not nasty. He may slate the dance but not personally attack the dancer. Jason would slate the contestant which is no more than bullying.
I thought I’d hate Louis but he was great. He was funny and being a trained dancer he knows his stuff. I much prefer him to Jason and I’m annoyed if they bring Jason back.