This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he lieing to me? Don't know what to do:(?
11-27-2012, 06:34 AM
Is he lieing to me? Don't know what to do:(?
Basically my boyfriend went away with school on a Spanish exchange. I didn't expect anything as we were fine before he left. He hardly talked to me during the stay and I didn't mind because I understood he was busy. He got drunk a couple of nights but said he promises he never did anything with anyone. He came back today and this Spanish girl has been telling him that she misses him on Facebook and twitter. When I confrunted him he claimed she was part of the family and a good friend and he promises he didn't do anything at all... He also toke me of his status, i thought maybe he's trying to get her to think he's not in a relationship. I'm other thinking so much and I have no-one to talk to for advice, it may seem really silly but I refuse to be maken a fool out of if he has done something. So would you believe him or not? What do I say or do, help is much appreciatedSad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:42 AM

My honest gut feeling? yes he is lying.

Ads

He is telling you what you want to hear. First off....he does not owe you an explanation. You are not engaged or married to him. If you keep asking him if he has done something.....he will be done with you. No one wants someone that is jealous and controlling for a girlfriend.

I don't know. Maybe you should break up with him. That just sounds suspicious. Does he have proof that that girl is in the family that he stayed with?

seems to me that hes lying .. taking you off his status ? did he tell you why ? does not seem right to me . follow your gut , but dont make a big deal about it , you have no evidence yet .

Maybe he is lying to you i think that if she was part of the family she wouldn't be texting him non stop because lets face it no one does that well i don't think so anyway i think maybe he isn't telling the truth keep confronting him and his story might change. If his story changes then it means he is hiding something from you hope this helps.

TRUST ME YOUR NOT BEING SILLY, IF YOU FEEL AS THOUGH SOMETHINGS WRONG, THEN IT IS. HE'S NOT GOING 2 TELL YOU THE TRUTH, 2 BAD YOU CAN'T ASK HER! IF SHE HITTING HIM UP AND SAYING SHE MISSES HIM, TRUST AND BELIEVE SOMETHING HAPPEN. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, IT WILL COME OUT, WHATEVER HAPPENS IN THE DARK, ALWAYS COMES 2 THE LIGHT.(NOT YELLING)